jeudi 16 juillet 2009

The Jayhawks - Music From The North Country (best-of)



Disque 1

1. Two Angels
2. Ain't No End
3. Waiting For The Sun
4. Martin's Song
5. Clouds
6. Settled Down Like Rain
7. Blue
8. I'd Run Away
9. Over My Shoulder
10. Miss Williams' Guitar
11. Trouble
12. Big Star
13. The Man Who Loved Life
14. Smile
15. I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
16. What Led Me To This Town
17. Tailspin
18. All The Right Reasons
19. Save It For A Rainy Day
20. Angelyne

Disque 2

1. Falling Star (From The Jayhawks (1986))
2. Old Woman From Red Clay (alternate version)
3. That's The Bag I'm In (KFAI radio session)
4. Won't Be Coming Home (1991 demo, previously unreleased) 5. Stone Cold Mess (outtake)
5. Mission On 2nd (demo)
6. Lights
7. Darling Today
8. Break My Mind (B-Side)
9. Get The Load Out (B-Side)
10. Poor Little Fish (Early Version)
11. Someone Will (Demo)
12. Cure For This (Recorded at Jayhawks rehearsal space, previously unreleased)
13. I Can Make It On My Own (Demo, previously unreleased)
14. Rotterdam (Demo, previously unreleased)
15. Follow Me (Demo, previously unreleased)
16. In The Canyon (Recorded at Jayhawks rehearsal space, previously unreleased)
17. Tailspin (Early Version) (Demo, previously unreleased)
18. I Think I've Had Enough (Demo, previously unreleased)
19. Help Me Forget (Demo, previously unreleased)

DVD

1. Waiting For The Sun
2. Take Me With You (When You Go)
3. Settled Down Like Rain
4. Hollywood Town Hall EPK
5. Blue
6. I'd Run Away
7. Big Star
8. Sound Of Lies EPK
9. Save It For A Rainy Day

1 commentaires:

Katty a dit…

Ce groupe est super ! =)